One of the best forms of generating referrals is when people acknowledge you as expert in your field and want to work with you, or can clearly see why their contacts should be referred to you.
The “Go-to expert” programme will help you become that person, we’ve created it after a number of contacts asked us to help them become the “Go-to expert” in their niche. The result, increased referrals and business with less effort!
Who should sign up for this programme ?
This programme is for ambitious professionals, who would like to be seen as the ‘Go-To’ Expert for their particular specialism within their chosen market place:
- you are an ambitious professional that is looking to do more than grow your firm, you want to become an acknowledged expert in your profession.
- you want to change the pace at which you develop your income, and know that you need some help to do that
- you may have lots of ideas about what you could do, but need the accountability and structure which comes with working with an acknowledged expert and coach in this area
This programme is not for everyone. You will need to be prepared to:
- step out of your comfort zone and try new things
- commit to the coaching programme and the work you will need to do on the programme
Why would anyone want to become the “Go-To Expert”?
Firstly, why wouldn’t you? You’re professional, and damn good at what you do. You love helping people and being acknowledged as ‘the Go-To’ person for what you do. Then the question becomes, how much money would you pay to become the “Go-To expert” and find that:
- High quality clients, who are happy to pay a premium rate to work with you, come to you.
- You’re easily able to develop a powerful, supportive network around you and find it creates good referrals. In fact it’s so good over 80% of your new business comes from referrals.
- You never have to use cold calling or advertising to find and attract clients.
- You stop having to worry about where the next new piece of client work is going to come from.
- Journalists and editors call you for quotes for articles they are writing
- Authors send you copies of their books in return for a review – yes, that really does happen!
- You find that you often have to turn work down or hand it over to others as you are at capacity
How long does the programme last?
The programme lasts 6 months. By the end of the programme, we expect that you will have laid a firm foundation to be seen as the “Go-To Expert” and be attracting client leads for your specialist area.
What happens once I’ve signed up?
In the first two months of the programme you will have two three hour sessions with your coach where you will complete the following:
- identify what you want to become the ‘Go-To’ Expert for, as well as ‘how’ you will go about this
- identification of KPIs to measure progress
- your strategic marketing plan to enable you to build your profile and attract the right type of clients
- the structure, collateral and resource which you require to help you achieve “Go-To Expert” status
- your networking and social media strategy to generate referrals
- your tactical marketing plan – what activities you will do each day, week and month to build your profile as the ‘Go-To’ Expert
- what needs to go in your LinkedIn profile, as well as other online social media profiles to build your credibility
- your content plan, i.e. what you (or your team) will produce to deliver on your promise as the ‘Go-To’ Expert, but also use to demonstrate your credibility and attract new clients
After these first two initial sessions, you will have four monthly accountability calls with your coach. These will help you:
- stick to your plan and make it happen
- give you the accountability to implement your plans
- give you the time and space to reflect on progress and what you may need to change going forward
- help you over any confidence wobbles
- provide you a safe time to ask any questions or get help on any aspect of your plan
What do I get included in my programme?
As with any of our coaching packages, we offer a significant package of support and ‘bundled’ extras (in addition to your 1:2:1 time with your nominated coach)
- free emergency phone calls outside of our scheduled coaching times – because a crisis or difficult situation never seems to happen immediately before your coaching call – value = £250+ per month
- free email support during the coaching relationship – value = £200+ per month
- complimentary signed copy of ‘The FT Guide To Business Networking’ – value = £20
- complimentary copy of ‘Principled Selling: How to win business without selling your soul’
- copies of our popular workbooks on Twitter and LinkedIn – value = £50
- complimentary recordings and transcripts of our audio masterclass series on ‘get more clients’ and ‘how to sell more’ – value = £600+
- complimentary access to our membership library for clients
What’s my investment?
Your investment for this six-month programme is £400 + VAT per month.
You can either spread your investment and pay 6 monthly installments of £400+ VAT, or benefit from a 10% discount if you pay upfront – i.e. £2160 + VAT.
All of our programmes have a simple guarantee
If it isn’t working for you and you stick to your commitments, we offer a 100% money back guarantee; it’s that simple. You’ve got nothing to lose by signing up for the programme and going for it.
How do I find out more?