The Excedia Group was founded in early 2011 as a result of Jon not being able to run fast enough away, and Heather nagging him to join their respective coaching businesses together. All joking aside, Jon Baker and Heather Townsend wanted to bring clarity, perspective and knowledge to help their clients achieve their business goals. They both realised that they could do this in a more effective and enjoyable way by working together. Over 75% of our work comes from professional service firms – both large and small, helping them get lead and build their practice – often helping them harness the power of social media and networking.
Our business is based around the shared values of the two founders – Jon and Heather:
- Loyalty – to our clients and their requirements
- Integrity – we will only advise clients on what we are qualified to do so, and only with our client’s best interests at heart. We will also never profit from a referral we make to or for our clients.
- Fun – we will bring our love of what we do with us to work, thereby helping deliver a better experience for our clients
- Friendship – we will form close and strong relationships with our clients
- Freedom – we believe that success in business is defined by the ability to live your life as you choose. We help our clients build their business so that they too can achieve Freedom.
You may wonder who we have acted for?
Our client list consists of:
- the very largest professional service firms, e.g. Deloitte LLP, BDO LLP
- strong regional practices, Haines Watt, Bircham Dyson Bell LLP, Bevan Brittan LLP, Sills and Betteridge LLP
- the very smallest (but perfectly formed) practices, WBS Accountants, Insight Associates…